Legacy is a K-12 school that offers a well rounded, balanced and progressive international education for children aged 2 to 18 years.
Legacy School primarily has five points of entry where one can apply and be considered for admission, they are:
- At Pre Nursery in the Pre-Primary School*, for admission to the four-year Montessori program which commences with the Pre-Nursery class and culminates with the Upper Kindergarten (UKG) class.
- At Grade 1 in Primary School*, for admission to the five-year Cambridge Primary qualification.
- At Grade 6 in Middle School, for admission to the three-year Cambridge Lower Secondary qualification.
- At Grade 9 in High School, for admission to the two-year Cambridge IGCSE/ICE qualification which culminates in the Grade 10 IGCSE/ICE board examination.
- At Grade 11 in Senior School, for admission to the two-year Cambridge International Advanced Levels- AS & A qualifications which culminate in Grade 12 with the A-Level examination. A student has the option to pursue and graduate with either the Cambridge ‘A’ Level qualification or the Cambridge Advanced International Diploma (AICE Diploma).
- At Grade 11 in Senior School, for admission to the two-year International Baccalaureate Diploma Program (IBDP)’ qualifications which culminate in Grade 12 with the IB Diploma examinations and qualifications.
Legacy School will consider a student for admission to other grades only if there is availability.
Note: The admission process for entry at the pre-primary and primary levels is competitive due to the limited number of places that are available.