Legacy is a K-12 school that offers a well rounded, balanced and progressive international education for children aged 2 to 18 years.
Legacy School primarily has five points of entry where one can apply and be considered for admission, they are:
- At Pre Nursery in the Pre-Primary School*, for admission to the four-year Montessori program which commences with the Pre-Nursery class and culminates with the Upper Kindergarten (UKG) class.
- At Grade 1 in Primary School*, for admission to the five-year Cambridge Primary qualification.
- At Grade 6 in Middle School, for admission to the three-year Cambridge Lower Secondary qualification.
- At Grade 9 in High School, for admission to the two-year Cambridge IGCSE/ICE qualification which culminates in the Grade 10 IGCSE/ICE board examination.
- At Grade 11 in Senior School, for admission to the two-year Cambridge International Advanced Levels- AS & A qualifications which culminate in Grade 12 with the A-Level examination. A student has the option to pursue and graduate with either the Cambridge ‘A’ Level qualification or the Cambridge Advanced International Diploma (AICE Diploma).
- At Grade 11 in Senior School, for admission to the two-year International Baccalaureate Diploma Program (IBDP)’ qualifications which culminate in Grade 12 with the IB Diploma examinations and qualifications.
Legacy School will consider a student for admission to other grades only if there is availability.
Note: The admission process for entry at the pre-primary and primary levels is competitive due to the limited number of places that are available. In addition, 25% of our total capacity is allotted to students seeking admission under the Right to Education (RTE) Act. Hence it is strongly recommended that you indicate your interest and apply as early as possible.